Printing Reports From App
A till report is printed after counting or closing a till. It contains department sales, cash balance, till stats, and a payment breakdown. Learn more about closing tills.
A session report is printed after closing a session. It contains the session information, sales totals, and breakdown of payments. Learn more about closing sessions.
Viewing Session Reports Online
To view your daily session reports online, log in to your Change Dashboard and click Reports.
Click the View button next to the session you want to view. This will load the the session information, sales totals, and breakdown of payments.
This session information is updated in real-time as long as your iPad is connected to the internet and syncing. You can even view information for sessions that are currently open.
Viewing Top Sellers Reports Online
Log in to your Change Dashboard then click Top Sellers. A list will appear of your top selling items of all time.
To view individual sessions, tap the hyperlinked date just below the page title. Continue to click these links to view older reports.
Exporting Individual Session Reports Online
Log in to your Change Dashboard. Click Reports then click the View button next to the session you want to export. This will load the the session information, sales totals, and breakdown of payments. Click the Export button at the top of the page.
A zip file will download containing the following spreadsheets:
- discounts.csv - Discounts given and their reasons.
- items.csv - Every item sold including the quantity, price, order number, and department.
- payments.csv - All payments tendered.
- surcharges.csv - A list of any surcharges charged, including gratuity.
- taxes.csv - A breakdown of the tax collected.
- tills.csv - Any balances of tills or other cash movement.
- top-sellers.csv - The quantities of the top selling items.
- transactions.csv - A complete record of all orders.
Exporting Multiple Session Reports Online
Log in to your Change Dashboard. Click Reports then click the Export button at the top of the page. A text field will appear where you can enter the session IDs you'd like to export.
To export a range of sessions, use hyphens between session IDs.
To export individual sessions, use commas.
(12345678901, 12345678902, 12345678903)
You can also use the combination of the two.
(12345678901-12345678902, 12345678905-12345678906, 12345678909)
Once you've entered the session IDs, click Export. A zip file will download containing the following spreadsheets:
- department_sales.csv - A breakdown of sales by department for all sessions.
- department_tax.csv - A breakdown of tax collected by department for all sessions.
- discounts.csv - The amount of discounts given for all sessions.
- payment_collected.csv - The payment collected (by payment type) for all sessions.
- payment_refunded.csv - The refunds issued (by payment type) for all sessions.
- sessions.csv - Comprehensive stats of all the sessions.
- surcharges.csv - The amount of surcharges charged during all sessions.
- tax_paid.csv - The amount of tax collected.
- tax_taxable.csv - The amounts that were taxed.
Exporting To QuickBooks
Change does not have this feature currently. If exporting files to QuickBooks would be useful for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.